Kontakt Reading Corner is a special part of Kontakt where SF&F authors present at the convention can read their short stories and then talk to their audience.
The idea of such a reading for non-GoH authors originated with German SF author and editor Michael Iwoleit and was developed by Kontakt programming as a way is to help Kontak members get acquainted with various European SF&F writers and their work.
- The time slot is 30 minutes per reading, discussion included.
- Meaning stories of mx. 3.000-3.600 words (ie 20.000 – 21.600 characters with spaces)
- The reading is in English.
The application form is here.
Please add „Reading corner“ in Notes when applying.
Application deadline: April 4th 2012.
This is where we are
Show Croatia on a bigger map
- Nicola @ Lizzielane on Crocodile on the Head, Super Mario Mushroom around the Neck & Chainmail Earrings
- Who on Tribute to “On Stranger Tides”
- Eurocon Schedule | Cheryl's Mewsings on Presentations, panels and debates
- Mo on Free Zagreb Walking Tour – DELUXE membership
- Olexandr Vasylkivsky on Free Zagreb Walking Tour – DELUXE membership